วันพุธที่ 5 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Why Do People Blog?

What do people blog for? Is it for fun, fame, fortune... for the good of the online community? I'll tell you why I blog - it's because I want to make money. I want to be like John Chow, Shoemoney, Pro Blogger - all those guys. I want to do what they do because every day they tell me that I can do it.

These pro bloggers are making money by telling us how to make money. I've been visiting these blogs for several months but it's only now that I've taken the initiative to move from passively reading the achievements of pro bloggers to trying to emulate those achievements.

I consider myself a second level blogger. What I mean by that is that I am taking the information provided by the top level bloggers and making it apply to me. I am putting what they tell me to the test to try and make money.

Without the top level pro bloggers there wouldn't be people like me who really don't know much about what they're doing.

I get frustrated when I see bloggers write that they're not doing it for the money, but rather, they're doing it for us. Come on! What blogger in their right mind is going to make $1,000 plus a month for the general good of the online world? If that's how it is then give the money to charity instead of buying a new computer or an iPhone.

There are a large proportion of us who are in this blogging game to make money. But what do I have to offer in return? I'm not an expert in any field, I don't have any exceptional coding or graphics skills, and I don't know the first thing about business - so what is my place in the blogosphere?

I'm a 24-year-old English kid working for a newspaper and living on a tropical island in Southern Thailand. Life is pretty sweet, but when you live in a country where a decent meal costs 50 cents, it pays to have a second income. That's why I'm here and that's why I start my make money online blog.

But I'm nobody in the blogosphere... at the moment. I'm starting my blog from scratch, incorporating everything I've learned from the moguls over the past few months to see if I can justify my reason for blogging.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น