วันจันทร์ที่ 1 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Beautiful Nai Thon Beach Phuket Tour 2008

www.phuketdining.com http Beautiful Nai Thon Beach Phuket 2008 Beautiful Nai Thon beach is one of the beaches north of Phuket, where I had a very sleepy beach Nai Thon beach, taking my choice, I have on several occasions and Nai Thon The beach is never crowded, in fact, the beach is so quiet that almost run into all the tourists. The largest resort on this beach is the Naithonburi Beach Resort, also get with this site that there is not much traffic. Nai Thon Beach is very close toAirport about 10 -15 minutes, the beach road is in good shape if you want night life, they are not here, the beach of Patong is great night life for about 45 minutes drive from this place. I like to come to Nai Thon for one of my swims away and sometimes I swim around the point in Nai Yang Beach, Nai Yang beach is about 5 7 minutes, please check my video for the tour beautifulbeach. Thank you for stopping by and checkoften more of my Phuket videos. Do you love Phuket as I do? Check out my new addition to Phuketdining.com phuketdreamer.ning.com Dreamer Phuket, where we see many more photos and stories about this beautiful island paradise. Sincerely, Keith The retired Navy SEAL Bud's Class 137



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCk782CVzYw&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น