วันอังคารที่ 6 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

Kata Beach Phuket North Tour

www.phuketdining.com http KataBeach Phuket is one of the most beautiful beaches of Phuket, the beach is located south of beautiful Karon Beach. I have this video in the north. I love everything about this beach and spend a lot of time on it, I live in the north of the beach if you enjoy walking, swimming beach and Kata is the place to go, and even in high season, you wont feel crowded, the beach is Patong much more relaxed and the scenery is verygorgeous. I have two of my routes distance swim in this sea, the island PU swim and I like to swim from the South and make my way to the end northern two-way swim swim provides you a good workout, but with some attention to the current RIP You see the flags on the beach, are near the Beach Club Med Resort, so be careful when swimming in this area. Thanks for your visit more often and watch more of my Phuket videos. We really like Phuketlike me? Check out my new Phuketdining.com addition to Phuket, where you see pictures of tons Dreamer phuketdreamer.ning.com more and talk about this wonderful island paradise. Sincerely, Keith The retired Navy SEAL Bud Class 137



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD729AoXOv0&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น